Cottage ID: F443
- B&B available in the main house
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement only and for a small additional charge of £10 per week
- Llanwrtyd Wells is only a few minutes drive or twenty minute walk. It is famous for hosting the World Bog Snorkelling Championship, the Man Vs Horse Race, the mid-Wales Beer Festival and a host of other events. The town has its own tourist information centre, several shops and three friendly pubs all of which offer good food and a range of real ale. One pub even has its own micro-brewery which has previously produced the Champion Beer of Wales.
- There are many miles of on and off road cycle routes and Route 8 of the National Cycle Network passes through here. Come and try the exciting single track trails in the nearby Trallwm Forest. Bikes can be hired locally
- Mid Wales provides excellent fishing. We offer reduced rate wild trout fishing to our guests for £5 per day / £20 per week on the local upper Irfon beat within walking distance of the cottage as part of the Wye & Usk Foundations Passport scheme.
- You can walk for miles from the doorstep and see spectacular views and a great variety of birds without ever needing to use your car
- Horse-riding and guided pony-trekking for both novices and experienced riders alike are available from established stables in nearby Llanwrtyd Wells.
- For the enthusiastic golfer there are 3 excellent 18-hole courses with very reasonable green fees at Builth Wells, Llandrindod Wells and Cradoc all within 45 minutes driving time and set in breathtaking scenery.
- Canoeing on the River Wye is available a little further downstream at Glasbury about 40 minutes drive from Kilsby.
- Tennis and swimming facilities are also available locally in Builth Wells and at the Kingfisher Health Spa in Llangammarch Wells which also offers gym facilities and beauty treatments.
- Llanwrtyd Wells also now boasts a skateboarding park as well as an outside play area for our younger visitors
£350.00 to £455.00
SHORT BREAK PRICE
Min 3 nights, please enquire
WEEK STARTS ON
Electricity, bed linen, towels
Cottage ID: F443Cottage Owner: Caroline & Matthew Holley
Cottage Owner Address:
Telephone: 01591 610126
Website: Click here
Notice: Undefined variable: main_heading in /home/hcnw/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/avada-functions.php on line 350